LinnasMinute

Saturday, January 28, 2006

i win by brea

your probably wondering what the tittle is about and what did i win . well you have to read on . It won't be right out in the open well mabye it will . Are you bonceing off the walls ? scraching you head like crazy . Am I driveing you nuts, bongo ,or just plain silly? I'm driveing myself nuts ! This is so insane! Out with it girl out with it. what am I writeing oh yah what did I win. I won opps i got to go bye . JUST KIDING ! Ok I'll tell you since your probably laughing your head off . Well every year we have a oprea at are school so we have to find a colored paper with a drawing of the oprea on it . each color means a diffrent prize. 12:00 i'm in my class room theres one more left in the class room destine found the first one. I spoted what I thought was it and so I waited and waited till right before lunch and went over to see if that was it .Kayla .h got up and I said no but she walked right past it and i pulled what I thought was it and it was it ! I got the gold one and so I got the grand prize a jar full of whoppers or maltballs . the crazy object breanna htsyas (hope to talk to you all soon )

1 Comments:

At 5:34 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Great blog. I enjoyed it. Save a whopper for me.
Grampa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home