LinnasMinute

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Addicted to Hooters

Giggle Giggle. Really I am. I am not talking about the short shorts or the low cut shirts. Yes my beautiful wife is ok with me going to Hooters http://www.lorisminute.blogspot.com/ I can't get their BUFFALO CHICKEN sandwich out of my head. Did you ever have a love hate relationship with a certain food? I know people love the wings but I love the sandwich. I get the chicken and the sauce without the bones throw in a slice of Swiss cheese and buns and it is the perfect meal. I get the 911 sauce. I use to get the 3 mile island sauce but that’s where the hate comes in. My stomach hurts. I could not eat this every week or I would end up in the hospital. I also love the curly fries. So I take my super duper stomach pill and heal up for the next time.

Yes they do really have good food.

PJL

3 Comments:

At 3:46 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

And its the chicken sabdwich that brings you to Hooters?
Dad

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

I don't want to go to Hooters but I do like good chicken sandwitch.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

I love food but it hates my hips.
Is that the same thing? People at my work would be disturbed that you were going to Hooters but I will just not tell them.


Pennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home