LinnasMinute

Monday, April 17, 2006

Dangers of cleaning

Last night I decided to continue the on going task of cleaning my office. After moving a old entertanment center I smelled something musty. There was a stain on the carpet. I have no idea were it came from. After vacuming and using lysol I went to the internet to see what to do. It went from just clean it with their product to calling the bio hazzard team to come clean it up. I put down a think layer of lysol and today I will be getting something to remove mole from a carpet. I will also pick up a test kit to see if I got it all. Last resort will be to cut the carpet out yuck.

We had a great Easter. Lori cleaned our room and I did not know we had that much space.

PJL

4 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger B.R.L said...

It good to here from you. Good luck on the stain.

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Boy if you have moles in that carpet you have real problems.

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

moles are no fun bad rodent bad. Back in bowl

its your brother Patrick

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lysol is the 6th most cancer causing substance in american homes. sounds pretty dangerous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home