LinnasMinute

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Regret

Today I found out that someone I cared about has past away. He was the father of the girl I dated in high school. He was always good to me. He took me hunting and ice fishing and four wheeling. I regret that I lost touch with him. After the relationship with his daughter ended I kept my distance from the family. He got divorced and moved away from his family. I know that you have to move on in life (part of the healing process) but I do regret loosing touch with him.


I am still sick. Hoping to get better soon. Sorry to hear that Mom and Dad have the bug also. Called my brother and he told me that he is fasting to clean out his system. I might try that. The last time I tried that with my beautiful wife we got very cranky.

PJL

4 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Nice blog honey...I am sorry you did not get to keep in touch with him.

That fasting sucks!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Peter I am sorry to hear that someone you cared about passed away. I am glad that you were able to talk to Pat as I only got the answering machine.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

I was out when I heard the news from some women that were talking and I was wondering if that was who had passed away. It was good that you had that time in your life. It is too bad that you didn't keep in touch.

 
At 5:04 AM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Fasting always makes one crabby. we food addicts have to have our fix.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home