LinnasMinute

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Back to the doctor

Well I still got the bug. I got a new symptom cold sweat on the back of my neck. I tried to see an Ear nose and throat doctor. They told me I had to see a general doctor first. I have been waiting 6 months to get a new doctor covered by my insurance. My appointment for the new doctor is in two weeks. They got me into see an intern doctor. She had the worst bedside manner. It was like an assembly line. I wanted to tell her I looked up sweat on the back of the neck it could be a heart attack or diabetes or a sinus infection (I am a hypochondriac). She just faxed a prescription for another antibiotic. Well I hope this one works so I can blog about other stuff.

I had a rough day besides the doctor thing, at work the computer they gave me to replace my current computer because the hard drive is dying won't turn on any more. A vendor upgraded a system at work and it does not work correctly now and the programmer did not get back to me so that I can get the payroll system to talk to the upgraded system.

I was glad to get home. We went to Old Country Buffet. Lori went walking. The kids and I watch myth busters it all good except when the 5 year steps on my groin(yipes)



PJL

2 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Awwwww honey, thanks for not mentioning the part about me forgetting my purse and you had to go back and get it. I hope today goes better for you....

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

I hope your today was as much better than yesterday as my day was. I hate it when computers give me trouble. But then of course I always call you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home