LinnasMinute

Thursday, June 08, 2006

It's good to live in Green Bay

If you would have told me when I was growing up that one day I would be able to drive and get a good burger and fries. Then drive a little bit farther watch the Packers, eat my lunch and listen to the Brewers I would have said you were crazy.
Some times I take for granted that I live in Green Bay. So my dream did not come true completely I just missed the Packers. I watched a couple players running around and listened to the Brewers. I will get to a practice this year.

I went to breakfast with my daughter this morning. It was her 5th grade graduation breakfast and ceremony. Luke and Lori joined me for the ceremony. We were very proud. Boy time flies it seems like she was just in kindergarten.




PJL

4 Comments:

At 5:29 AM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Time does fly by fast. Two of my grandghildren have had 5th grade graduation.

Green Bay is a nice city.

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

So find us a house already if life in Green bay is that good.

 
At 11:57 AM, Blogger Penelda said...

I would agree. Tell Breanna Congrats

 
At 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheese- I just luv cheese, really I do.....
Isn't it cold there?
Ha! Who am I kidding,
I grew up in Cleveland,
Brrrrrr.... Winter is Chilly!
Gotta luv them major cities!
It's where all the fun is...
;]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home