LinnasMinute

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

It's Back

Well I spoke to soon when I said I was over the cold. I went to the doctors yesterday he said that I have a sinus infection and gave me a different antibiotic and a steroid nasal spray. We took Luke to check and see if he is ready for kindergarten. He did very well and they said they would have no problem with him starting kindergarten. We went to our potluck supper for Breanna's First communion class. Poor child is a lot like her dad when she was doing her memory work she got flustered and over thought things. She only got 1 wrong on her test and it was a tough question. Do we earn forgiveness in communion she said yes. The pastor tried to get her to say that it was a gift from God. I think she won't forget that now. I took our van in for a recall repair and had the brakes checked. The lady just called and told me 258 dollars ouch. Lori is calling her to find out why it's not covered by a warranty.




PJL

3 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

I am sorry your cold is back Maybe with the new meds it will knock it out.

I am glad Breanna did so well and Luke is ready for Kindergarten. I thought that was true.

We plan on coming down on Friday and staying at the Hampton Inn

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

258 dollars on a recall repair. that doesn't seem fair. well we'll see you Friday.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Lori's Minute said...

FYI-the recall is free but we were having the brakes checked as well since we had to bring the car in anyway for the recall.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home