LinnasMinute

Saturday, May 27, 2006

back again

Well I might have beat the cold. Just thought I would check in to let people know I am a live. I have been playing a game called aces high 2. It's an airplane game where people around the world get together to fly air planes , drive tanks and work to together to win a war. Breanna and I have been going to her first communion I have enjoyed the class and hope she does well on her test next week. Thursday I gave my sister a ride home from the hospital. She had treatment on her arm. She sure is funny when she is loopy all drugged up.
It looks like the treatment will work over time. My beautiful wife went shopping for flowers with her mom. The kids and I cleaned the family room. Well I have to go take the kids grocery shopping and eat at subway.

PJL

4 Comments:

At 8:44 PM, Blogger Lori's Minute said...

You are such a great husband!!!! Thanks for cleaning and grocery shopping (I also cleaned the kitchen and bathroom so it is not like I did not clean at all you people who are thinking I did not clean and only shopped!)

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Penelda said...

Loopy sister here. Thanks for coming down I was alot less scared knowing you were coming. When I had the surgery there was no one in the waiting room. I was worried and scared. This time I just kept saying "Peter is in the waiting room it will be okay."

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Glad the colds going away. Those games can take over your time. Thanks for helping out your sister.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Catch said...

You sound like a nice young man...but how could you not be...You are Doctor John and Betty's son!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home