LinnasMinute

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Vacation

I am on vacation. I have no set plans and only a couple things that I have to do. I have to get the 5 year old to camp at 9:00 am and pick him up at 1:00 PM. So far I have removed a virus from my laptop. I went shopping for a couch ,paint, graphite,low voltage lights, and a skeleton. Yes I said a skeleton. When were up visiting the parents my son saw a skeleton in a gum ball machine. I told him that he could not have a skeleton from the machine because it would be a waste of money. On the way home he said he needs a skeleton to make his video. So the hunt was on. We looked at Walmart we found everything else he wanted but a skeleton. So after camp today we went to Toy's R Us and found a lego skeleton. Now he can create his video. Both of my kids have great imaginations. On Wed I have a doctors appt. I set this appt up more than 6 months ago.


PJL

9 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Hi dad glad I got you bloged yes I do make good storys on my blogs.Nice job with the thing that will be my brothers exscuse to sleep in my room. He'll say he had nighmares of it thanks alot. :)

Tcob at 7:19 A.m

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger B.R.L said...

Have a good time on vacation.
Hope the doc can give you good news.

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Dr.John said...

Nice to see you blog again. Glad your vaction is going well. Look forward to seeing you on Sunday. We have a motel reservation.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Chris Beason said...

Too bad he doesn't come up with ideas at the right time of year! Good for you that you didn't let that hold him back! Dr. John sent me.

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger Catch said...

Hi...DR JOhn sent me......it might have been easier to find a skeleton in the fall...lol..but Im sure you know that!

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Hi honey...I am here because of your dad's marathon...see you later!!!!

 
At 8:51 PM, Blogger kristi said...

Hi, I usually comment on Lori's page and I have never been to yours.

I am sure that you had a time finding that skeleton, I hate it when I can't find something that i need or want when I need and want it!!!

I am here because of Dr. John, your wonderful father's, marathon!!!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger starbender said...

Hope U have a great vacation!
:]

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Catch said...

Might have been easier to find a skeleton closer to Oct, but Im sure you know that! lol...here from dr john. Enjoy your vacation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home